Hello Stargatestyles Friends! Are you tired of seeing certain apps on your iPhone home screen? Do you wish you could hide them away from prying eyes? Well, you’re in luck! In this article, we’ll show you how to hide iPhone apps in just a few simple steps.
Method 1: Create a Folder
The easiest way to hide apps on your iPhone is to create a folder and move the apps you want to hide into it. Here’s how:
- Press and hold the app icon until it starts to jiggle.
- Drag the app icon onto another app to create a folder.
- Drag any other apps you want to hide into the folder.
- Once you’ve moved all the apps you want to hide into the folder, press the home button to save your changes.
You can even rename the folder to make it less conspicuous. Simply tap and hold the folder icon, then select “Rename” and enter a new name.
Method 2: Use Screen Time
If you want to hide apps from your kids or other family members, you can use Screen Time to restrict access to certain apps. Here’s how:
- Go to Settings > Screen Time > App Limits.
- Select “Add Limit” and choose the apps you want to restrict.
- Set a time limit or select “Customize Days” to choose specific days of the week.
- When you’re done, tap “Add” to save your changes.
You’ll need to set a passcode to prevent others from changing the Screen Time settings.
Method 3: Use a Third-Party App
If you want more control over which apps are hidden and how they’re hidden, you can use a third-party app like App Hider or Secret Calculator. These apps allow you to create a separate passcode-protected space on your iPhone where you can hide apps, photos, and other sensitive data.
Hiding iPhone apps is a simple way to keep your home screen organized and protect your privacy. Whether you choose to create a folder, use Screen Time, or download a third-party app, these methods can help you keep your apps out of sight and out of mind.
Thanks for reading, and we hope you found this article helpful!
Goodbye for now, and stay tuned for more interesting articles.